ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
- These Regulations specify the general terms, rules and the method of online service provision by P4 Solutions seated in Wroclaw, via website expandica.com (hereinafter referred to as: “the Website”).
The services provided via the Website are dedicated to entrepreneurs who want to expand their business activity and effectively compete in the European markets.
- Password – means a sequence of letters, numerals or other characters selected by the User during Registration on the Website, used to secure access to the User Account on the Website.
- User Account – means an individual User’s panel located on the Webpage of the Website, launched for the User by the Service Provider, after the User completes the Registration.
- Credit – means a unit which the User can exchange on the Website for available analysis of products and potential product sales.
- Regulations – mean these regulations of the Website.
- Registration – means an actual activity performed in the manner specified herein, required for the User to use the functionalities of the Website.
- Webpage of the Website – means web pages under which the Service Provider runs the Website, operating in the expandica.com domain.
- Service Provider – means P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. seated in Wroclaw (53-680), Braniborska 2/10, NIP: 8982183169, REGON: 02138646300000, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000369571, with share capital amounting to PLN 76.000; e-mail: email@example.com, which is at the same time the owner of the Website.
- User – means an entity in favour of which, pursuant to the Regulations and legal rules, online services may be provided, excluding natural persons who perform legal actions not related directly to their business or professional activity (consumers).
2 General terms and use of the Website
- All the rights to the Website, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, online domain, Webpage of the Website, as well as to templates, forms and logotypes rest with the Service Provider, and may only be used in the manner specified herein and pursuant hereto.
- The Service provider uses cookie files, which are stored by the Service Provider’s server on the hard drive of the User’s end device while the User makes use of the Webpage of the Website. Cookies are used to ensure proper functioning of the Website’s Webpage on the end devices of the Users. This mechanism does not destroy the end device of the User and does not make any configuration changes in the end devices of the Users or the software installed on these devices. Every User may disable cookies in the web browser of their end device. The Service Provider informs that disabling cookies may hinder or prevent using the Webpage of the Website.
- In order to create a User Account on the Website, the User must have an active electronic mail account.
- It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal contents or to use the Website, Webpage of the Website or the services provided by the Service provider in a manner that is unlawful, licentious, violating personal rights of third parties or proper interest of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and using online services may involve a hazard of the Users’ data being acquired and modified by unauthorized parties, therefore the Users should apply appropriate technical means which would minimize the aforesaid hazards. In particular, they should use anti-virus and identity-protection software. The Service Provider never requests the Users to make their passwords available in any manner.
- The User is obliged to make every effort in order to maintain confidentiality and prevent third parties from accessing their Password. Should the User suspect that their Password was obtained by an unauthorized party, they shall be obliged to immediately notify the Service Provider about this fact, using the available means of communication.
- The User is only entitled to use the resources of the Website for their personal use. The User is forbidden to use the resources and functions of the Website in order to conduct any activity which would harm the interest of the Service Provider.
- In order to create a User Account, the User must complete Registration.
- In order to register, the User is to fill out the registration form made available by the Service Provider on the Webpage of the Website and electronically send the completed registration form to the Service Provider by choosing an appropriate function located in the registration form. During the Registration, the Users set their individual Password.
- When filling out the registration form, the User may read the Regulations and accept their contents by marking an appropriate field in the form.
- After sending a completed registration form, the User immediately receives an e-mail with a confirmation of the Registration, sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address specified in the registration form. At that moment, the contract on electronically providing the service of handling the User Account is concluded, and the User is able to access the User Account and the services made available as part of the User Account.
- The Service Provider electronically provides services to the Users, both for a fee and gratuitously. The services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The Service Provider electronically provides the following services to the Users gratuitously:
a) Contact form;
c) User Account Handling
- The Service Provider reserves the right to choose and change the type, forms, time and method of providing access to the selected, aforesaid service, which it shall notify to the Users in a manner appropriate for the Regulations adjustment.
- The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Service Provider, using a form available on the Webpage of the Website. In order to use this service, the User is to fill out the form made available Webpage of the Website and electronically send the completed form to the Service Provider by choosing an appropriate function located in the form.
- The Users may cancel the Contact form service at any time, by ceasing sending messages to the Service Provider.
- The Newsletter service consists in the Service Provider’s sending – to the User’s e-mail address – electronic messages containing notifications of new information published by the Service Provider on the Webpage of the Website. The Newsletter is sent by the Service Provider to all the Users who subscribed to the same.
- Every Newsletter sent to the given Users contains in particular: information about the sender, filled out “topic” field, specifying the contents of the mail, as well as information about the possibility and manner of cancelling the free Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter service is available to any User who activates the appropriate field in the registration form during the Registration.
- The Users may cancel the Newsletter reception at any time by signing out of the subscription via link included in every electronic message sent as part of the Newsletter service, or by notifying the Service Provider in another manner.
- The service of Handling the User Account, is available upon completing the Registration, pursuant to the rules specified in item 3 hereof.
- The User who completed the Registration may request the Service Provider to delete the User Account. The request to delete the User Account is tantamount to termination of the contract on electronically providing the service of handling the User Account as per item 8 hereof.
- The Service Provider is entitled to block access to the User Account and the online services should the User act to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Users, violate legal regulations or the terms hereof and if locking the access to the User Account and online services is justified for reasons of security, in particular: the User’s compromising the security of the Website’s Webpage or other hacking activities. Access to the User Account and the online services shall be blocked for the aforesaid reasons for the time required to solve the issue which substantiated blocking access to the User Account and the online services. The Service Provider shall electronically notify the User about the intention to block the access to the User Account and the online services to the address specified by the User in the registration form.
- The Service Provider provides the following paid services to the Users who have a User Account:
a) sales of Credits
- The Credit sales paid service consists in the Service Provider’s enabling the User to use an electronic tool set for analyzing sales potential The scope of the service functions and the time in which a report for the User is generated varies, depending on the service variant selected by the User. In order to make use of this service, the User must provide the Service Provider with sales data, which are stored in the User Account. A contract on provision of paid services may be concluded in accordance with the rules specified in item 5 hereof.
Every User who completed the Registration receives an allotted pool of free Credits, specified in the User Account, as part of being provided a service by the Service Provider. Upon using up the free Credits referred to above, the User shall be able to purchase Credits as specified in item 5 hereof. Should the User be unwilling to use the paid functionalities of the Website, which is not mandatory, the User may delete the User Account upon depleting the free Credits.
- The paid service may be cancelled at any time by terminating the contract on provision of online services, as per item 8 hereof. In the case of terminating the contract, neither the User nor the Service Provider shall be obliged to return the benefits provided to date. The User may use the purchased Credits until termination of the contract on handling the User Account.
5 Orders for paid services
- The information published on the Webpage of the Website in the scope of paid services constitute the Service Provider’s offer for concluding a contract on the Service Provider’s provision of paid online services to the User via the Website.
- The User may accept the Service Provider’s offer for paid services on the Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, via the Webpage of the Website.
- The User accepts the Service Provider’s offer for a paid service by filling out the form available on the Webpage of the Website, followed by sending the form to the Service Provider by clicking the button „Pay”. From time to time, before accepting the offer of the Service Provider, the User is informed about the total price, duration and the scope of the service, as well as about any additional costs which the User is to incur under the contract on provision of online service.
- The prices on the Webpage of the Website specified for individual services are gross prices.
- The final price, binding for the parties, is the service price specified on the Webpage of the Website at the time when the User places the order.
- The User may choose from among the following payment forms:
a) wire transfer via external payment system przelewy24.pl operated by the DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. company seated in Poznan (in this case, the order completion commences after the User completes the ordering process and upon receiving a notice from the przelewy24.pl system, confirming that the payment was concluded successfully);
- The Service Provider makes a VAT invoice available to the User via the User Account, to be downloaded as an electronic PDF file, including the ordered paid services. In order to open the file, the User should have free software compatible with the PDF format. For this purpose, the Seller recommends Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com
- The User may lodge a complaint with the Service provider, concerning the online services provided by the Service Provider. A complaint can be lodged electronically and sent to the electrinic address of the Service Provider. In the complaint form, the User should include a description of the existing problem. The Service Provider shall examine the complaint immediately, yet no later than within 14 days, and sends a reply to the User’s e-mail address, specified in the complaint form.
7 Protection of personal data
- The Service Provider is the administrator of the Users’ personal data voluntarily disclosed to the Service Provider during Registration.
- The Service Provider processes the Users’ personal data in order to provide the online services and for other purposes specified herein. The data are processed solely on the basis of the legal regulation or consents expressed by the Users.
- The set of the personal data disclosed to the Service Provider is reported by the Service Provider to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- The personal data disclosed to the Service Provider are disclosed voluntarily, with the proviso that failure to disclose the data specified in the Regulations during the Registration makes it impossible to create the User Account.
- Every person who discloses their personal data to the Service Provider is entitled to access and correct their contents.
- The Service Provider allows removal of the personal data from the handled set, particularly in the case of deleting the User Account. The Service Provider may refuse to delete the personal data if the User violated the applicable legal regulations, and retaining of the personal data is required in order to explain these circumstances and determine the User’s liability.
- The Service Provider protects the personal data disclosed to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use. The set of the collected personal data of the Users is treated as an isolated database, stored on the Service Provider’s server, in a special security zone, ensuring appropriate protection.
- Should the User choose to pay via the przelewy24.pl system, their personal data shall be provided, to the extent required to complete the payment, to the PayPro S.A company seated in Poznan, ul. Kanclerska 15), entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000347935.
8 Termination of the contract
- Both the User and the Service Provider may terminate the contract on provision of online services at any time, without giving reasons, subject to the other party’s retention of the rights acquired before termination of the aforesaid contract, and pursuant to the following provisions.
- The Parties may terminate the contract on provision of online services by submitting a declaration of intent to this effect, particularly using any mean of remote communication, in a manner enabling the other party to read it.
9 Final provisions and amendments to the Regulations
- The contents hereof may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Webpage of the Website.
- In the case of any dispute concerning a concluded contract on provision of online services, the parties shall attempt to settle the issue amicably. Any disputes arising herefrom shall be settled in accordance with the Polish law.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Any contract on provision of online services concluded before the day on which the new Regulations come into effect shall be performed pursuant to the Regulations applicable on the day of concluding the contract on provision of electronic services. Any amendment hereto shall come into effect 7 days after being published on the Webpage of the Website. The Service Provider shall notify the User about amendments hereto 7 days before the new Regulations come into effect, via electronic message with a link to the new wording of these Regulations. Should the User refuse to accept the new contents hereof, they shall be obliged to notify the Service Provider about this fact, resulting in a termination of the contract pursuant to the provisions of item 8 hereof.
- These Regulations come into effect on 2017-06-07.