- The owner of the Website and the administrator of the data is P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. seated in Wroclaw (53-680), Braniborska 2/10, NIP: 8982183169, REGON: 02138646300000, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000369571, with share capital amounting to PLN 76.000, hereinafter referred to as P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to respect the privacy of the Website users.
How do we collect data?
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. collects information on natural persons who, on their own behalf, conduct business or professional activity, and on natural persons who represent legal entities or business units other than legal entities, to whom the act grants legal capability, who conduct business or professional activity on their own behalf, hereinafter collectively referred to as the Users.
- The Users’ personal data are collected in the case of:
a) Registration of an account on the Website;
b) Concluding a contract on provision of a paid online service;
c) using the contact form;
d) subscribing to the Newsletter.
- When registering an account on the Website, the User is to provide the following details:
a) e-mail address.
- When concluding a contract on provision of a paid online service, the User is to additionally provide the following details:
a) first name and surname;
b) contact details:
a. postcode and locality;
b. street name and street address/suite no.
c) telephone number
- In the case of Entrepreneurs, the aforesaid scope of data additionally includes:
a) the Entrepreneur’s company;
b) Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP).
- The aforesaid data may be individually modified by the User upon logging into the User Account.
- When using the contact form, the User is only to provide their e-mail address.
- When using the webpages of the Website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to your computer or the external IP address of the Internet Service Provider, browser type, access time, OS type.
- The Users’ navigational data may also be collected, including information on the links they decide to click or other activities performed on our Website.
How do we use the collected data?
- After registration on the Website, the Users’ data are used in order to create an individual User Account and to manage the same.
- In the case of using online services provided via the Website, the Users’ data are used to provide the selected services.
- Should the User choose to pay via the przelewy24.pl system, their personal data shall be provided, to the extent required to complete the payment, to the PayPro S.A company seated in Poznan, ul. Kanclerska 15), entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000347935.
- Navigational data may be used in order to provide the Users with better service, to analyse the statistical data and to adjust the Website to the Users’ preferences, as well as to manage the Website.
Cookies, IP address
- The Website uses small files called cookies. They are stored by P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. via the Website on the computer of the person who visits the Website, provided that the web browser permits this. A cookie file usually includes the name of the domain it originates from, its „expiration time” and an individual, random number that defines this file. The information collected using this sort of files helps adjust the services offered by P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. to the individual preference and actual needs of the persons who visit the Website. It also allows compiling general display statistics for the information presented on the Website.
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. uses two types of cookies :
a) Session cookies: upon completing the session of the given browser, or when the computer is turned off, the stored information are removed from the memory of the device. The session cookie mechanism does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the users’ computers.
b) Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive of the user’s device and remain there until deleted. The persistent cookies sent by the services allow to store data only with your consent (expressed, for instance, by ticking the “remember me” option when logging in). In no other case are those files stored permanently.
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. uses its own Cookie files to authenticate the User on the Website and to ensure the user’s session on the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to type in the login and password at every visit.
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. uses third-party cookies in order to:
a) present the Solid Regulations Certificate via website rzetelnyregulamin.pl (administrator of the third-party cookies: Rzetelna Grupa sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw).
- The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Website users. In particular, it does not allow viruses or other unwanted software of malware to reach the users’ computers. Nonetheless, the users can restrict or disable cookies in the settings of their web browsers. In the case of using this option, the Service still may be used, apart from the options which, by nature, require the cookie files.
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. may collect your IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the person that visits the Website by their Internet Service Provider. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically, i.e. it changes with each connection to the Internet and for this reason it is commonly treated as a non-personal identification information. The IP address is used by P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. to diagnose technical issues with the server, compile statistical analyses (e.g. to specify the regions we receive the most visits from), as an information useful to the management and improvement of the Website, as well as for security reasons and possibly to identify unwanted, automatic software for browsing the contents of the Website which overload the server.
Access to data and protection
- Personal data collected by P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. via the Website are processed in accordance with the 1997-08-29 Act on protection of personal information (Journal of Laws 2016 992, consolidated text).
- Access to the Users’ personal data collected via the Website is available only to authorized staff of P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- Personal data of the Users may be transferred to other entities pursuant to the legal regulations or consents given by the Users. The list of entities referred to in the previous sentence is indicated in the paragraph: „How do we use the collected data?”
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. provides the Users who have an account with a continuous access to their personal data and a possibility of modifying the same at any time. Access to and modification of the personal data are possible after logging into the account on the Website,
- The Users may remove their personal data from the data set. P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. may refuse to remove the User’s data if the former violated the regulations of the Website, and retaining of the data is required to explain these circumstances and to determine the liability, particularly for the P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o.’s pursing claims from the given User.
- Should a User who has an account on the Website in any way lose the access password, the Website allows to generate a new password to the account on the Website. However, the Website does not send reminders of the passwords. The User password is stored in the database in an encrypted form, making it impossible to retrieve. In order to set a new password, the User has to enter their e-mail address in a form available when clicking the link “Forgot password”, specified in the registration form for the Website account. P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. shall send a message to the e-mail address specified during the registration or the last modification of the profile, including a unique redirect to a webpage of the Website, where the User will be able to set a new Password.
- P4 Solutions Sp. z o.o. never sends any correspondence, including e-mails asking about the login details, particularly the access Password to the User Account. Moreover, such information are not made available via traditional correspondence, e-mail or telephone.
Modifications of the Policy Privacy
- Last review date: 2017-06-05